HTO type boilers
The UKK type thermal oil boiler is a three-way welded forced flow boiler with a firebox through. The firebox of the boiler is a cylindrical tubular spiral or consists of a masonry front and rear cover.
Equipment operating with an organic heat transfer medium, also known as Thermal Oil systems, is used to supply heat to various technological consumers up to a temperature of 300 ° C. This temperature is approx. It can be provided at a pressure of 165 bar (16.5 MPa).
Scope of delivery of the boilers: thermal oil boilers with thermal insulation, external plate cover with gas or oil burner, instrumentation, electrical control cabinet.
- circulating pumps,
- expansion tank,
- collecting tank,
- other safety equipment.
Areas of application:
- industrial heaters (dryer, oven, autoclave, mixer, reactor, storage tank, press, hall),
- insulation material production, asphalt processing, tar processing
- industry, vulcanization, heat gluing,
- lamination, impregnation, plywood production,
- concrete aging, dehydration
Advantages of the thermal oil system:
- The heat transfer medium can also be used in outdoor versions and is not frost-hazardous
- Its operation is not subject to official supervision (in the case of open system design)
- There is no need for expensive feedwater preparation
- No condensation network and condensation loss
- Automatic operation
- Quick start option
- Precise temperature control
- It is possible to supply several consumers even at different temperatures
- Thermal oil boilers can also be ordered for closed system installation
Contact us with confidence if you need modern and reliable boilers!